(1) Compared with brick-concrete houses, light-steel villas can avoid the waste of resources caused by using soil to burn bricks.
(2) Light-steel villas have a smaller wall thickness than brick-concrete structures, which can increase the effective use area.
(3) Compared with reinforced concrete houses, light steel villas can be recycled for use in the future, but concrete cannot be recycled. It will definitely be construction waste in the future, which will cause environmental pressure and it will take 40 years for the concrete to dry completely. So it is easy to cause indoor humidity and humidity, which is not good for human health. However, the light steel structure does not use concrete at all, so this problem does not exist.
(4) The light steel villa has good seismic performance. As the earthquake activity is left and right and up and down, the light steel structure connected with screws forms a safe and stable box, which will not cause the wall to collapse or the floor fall to endanger personal safety due to the shaking of the earthquake.
(5) The dry construction method is adopted for the construction of light steel villas, which will not cause waste of water materials. And save costs.
Hanau Building Design is a leading China steel structure workshop supplier and light steel villa manufacturer. We combine innovation, hard work and attention to customer needs to provide the perfect combination of new products.
We focus on developing new products with a variety of product lines and preferential prices.
Welcome to choose Hanau Building Design-a leading China steel structure workshop supplier and light steel villa manufacturer. >>>More products
In fact, steel structure workshops are not often used in our lives, and it may also result in not being so familiar with it. However, if you work in a factory workshop or you often come into contact with this kind of workshop, you will find that there are some places in these workshops. The shadow of steel structure, such as the application of driving beams in industrial machinery production workshops, the driving beams are likely to be steel structures, and it is not difficult to see that the columns supporting the driving beams are also steel columns. So now let's see if the workshop we are in is a steel structure workshop.
What kind of materials can be selected for the roofing system of steel structure workshop? Looking at the current market, most people like to use a series of colored steel plates and color steel sandwich panels, because it is more convenient to use color steel plates, because it is lighter, production and construction are more convenient, and at the same time. It is economical, and those who choose color steel sandwich panels may consider the thermal insulation performance of the entire plant, so that they can make a choice according to the locality.
What are the outstanding advantages of light steel villas compared to traditional houses?Light steel villa (light steel frame) refers to a house built with light steel keel as the main building material, through accurate calculation and the support and combination of auxiliary parts. The main material of the building is synthesized from hot-dip galvanized steel strip through cold rolling technology, which has the advantages of high commercialization and fast construction speed.
Price Your Building
Enter your details below and we will get back to you
with a price estimate for your building project.
Your information has been sent to us, we will reply you shortlyOK
No success, please try again!Try Again
Room 1509, building 1, international Ginza, Zhongdong, Jianshe 1st Road, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province