A developer's selection of the location for a new commercial building is one of the first and most important decisions he or she makes for the project. A developer must consider these ten factors before choosing a location for a new commercial building:
1. The location for commercial construction must consider access to proximity to other buildings.
2. Verify appropriate zoning for the location of the new construction.
3. Ensure the location does not have a moratorium on building.
4. Ensure that the nearby infrastructure can handle the needs of the future business.
5. Does the area have sufficient fire hydrants and flow to handle a fire emergency at the location?
6. Verify that the water and sewer lines can handle the needs of the business.
7. Hire a soil engineer to determine if the building requires piles at the location.
8. Conduct environmental testing to determine if there is any contamination in the soil. Removing contaminants is very costly.
9. Hire a surveyor to produce a boundary survey and an elevation certificate for the property, and make sure that the survey shows all easements.
10. Check and see if the property needs re-platting, which is a long process involving many county departments.
Developers need to set a rough budget with reference to the actual average construction price of the building destination and the functional set-up of the building, residential, office or hospital, school, etc.
The pre-design phase defines the intentions or goals of the project and establishes the total project cost to a reasonable level of accuracy. Our expert team will communicate with the owner in detail about the local location, topography, soil and climate. We have a
detailed understanding of wind and snow loads as well as local temperature variations
between day and night. Customized houses, experts form a preliminary analysis through information.
Architects and builders complete the following tasks during the pre-design phase:
1. Select and determine the cost of the building and design products and required
2. Determine the overall size and function of the rooms.
3. Determine the building’s orientation to utility connections and development covenants to ensure a feasible project.
4. Determine if the project can include the client's desired amenities. Factors like utility connection, site access, and building orientation can impact the compatibility of amenities with a construction project.
5. Create contract documents to establish a project timeline.
6. Set the costs of each phase of construction.
7. Contractors and architects should create a construction document package with code-compliant
Once the project contract has been signed and the schematic and construction drawing stages have been completed, we begin procurement and factory production.
Hanao offers the right solutions and products to ensure that all your project needs are met. Our growing network of quality suppliers, vendors and our manufacturing plant, together with our experienced technical team, will deliver high quality project components.
Sourcing specifications - materials and fabrication solutions that meet the specific specifications of your building project. Our team of experts can also advise you on specific material grades, processes and quality requirements to achieve the right balance of integrity and cost effectiveness for your project.
Material compliance and quality checks - inspection of factory raw materials and finished products; review of roll tests, weld tests and paint tests; verification of appropriate quality control processes and documentation.
Photographic and video documentation and reports - all part of Hanao's stringent standards to ensure material quality, customer satisfaction and project compliance.
Special Products and Accessories - A wide selection and source of construction-related products and accessories.
When your building project requires additional expertise, the resources of Hanao are your solution. In addition to the standard project management services we offer as part of our construction solutions, we also offer these value-added services
- Expedited approval seminars - meetings with construction project stakeholders with the aim of obtaining approval and consent for structural systems from local design institutes, government departments and project owners prior to pre-production and production activities.
- Logistics - On-site review and analysis of difficult or challenging job sites to develop management and execution plans for the efficient delivery of materials, including freight, customs and carriers.
Hanao offers support services for the installation phase of your project. With over 420 buildings worldwide, we have the experience to support your installation team - from initial planning advice to assessing solutions on site
Installer guidance - tailored guidance based on the experience of the builder, information on building systems and products, real-life installation demonstrations, and efficient
installation techniques, with BIM installation demonstration videos, installation drawings and installation videos of key components
Staged and phased consultancy - remote technical guidance for critical and difficult
components. , taking into account special site and project considerations, including
logistics, with overview advice from our experienced team.
If necessary, we send our engineers on site to guide the installation service for a fee.
At the beginning of the project, the buyer negotiates and signs a construction installation contract with Hanao, who then dispatches or organises a local construction team to build and install the project, which is handed over to the buyer upon completion.
Price Your Building
Enter your details below and we will get back to you
with a price estimate for your building project.
Your information has been sent to us, we will reply you shortlyOK
No success, please try again!Try Again
Room 1509, building 1, international Ginza, Zhongdong, Jianshe 1st Road, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province